Monday 22 October 2012

Armageddon Auckland 2012 Black Cat Cosplay

Armageddon Auckland 2012!! Had a super awesome time, especially since it was my first cosplay. It was fun having everyone ask me for photos, and there were some other really epic cosplayers there too!
People knew who I was too which is always good. Anyway, I shall include all my con photos :D
Chilling out in the morning before the doors opened!
It didn't take me too long to get ready in the morning, and I only had one slight scare, which was the fur on my boots in one spot had started to come off. So I used a bit of Spirit Gum (which is the stuff I glued my mask to my face) which worked a charm! I had no other costume issues the whole day!

Another morning shot!
One of the first cosplayers I grabbed a photo with! This guy did a really wicked Nightwing cosplay!
Then I found Loki!! Best costume at Armageddon this year I'd say! It was hard to get a photo with him!
These guys were so nice, and it was cool to have photos with them! :D

Such a cool photo I think! There were a fair few people taking our photo at the same time!
Hanging out at the Mighty Ape booth!
Then we found a really awesome Harley Quinn cosplayer!

While posing, again we got quite a few people taking photos of us!

Heaps of fun having photos with others!
Then Nightwing came along, so we went for a group photo! Again, this got heaps of people taking photos!

Everyone posing :3
In the same area, I found Ms Marvel!!

So awesome to find another Marvel character, and she was super nice :D

Posing lol! After this, I had lots of people want a photo with me!
Having a break and a sit down :3
This cute girl asked me for a photo, so we got a photo together, her face makeup was really good!
Later in the day, I went to Heroes for Sale, and they had the artist Harvey Tolibao, so I bought a full body sketch. Since I was in my Black Cat cosplay, I decided to ask him to draw Black Cat. He blew me away, it was amazing, I even got signed prints with it!

Black Cat art work was the cherry on the top of an awesome day!
Black Cat holding Black Cat lol!
All in all, I had an amazing day! Spent heaps, caught up with friends and had so many photos I lost track!!
Can't wait to cosplay again! It was an epic experience!

3 comments:

  1. Was such a good day, and your costume turned out very well. Bring on the BioShock infinite outfit for next year! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I can't wait! It'll be awesome to actually 'group' cosplay. I think it'll be more fun :D

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your first time going to a convention in cosplay. You look great, and you got to take alot of pictures with other people who were dressed cool.

    ReplyDelete