Tuesday 19 June 2012

DC Power Girl Sculpt Revealed!

Power Girl!!
After just taking about Power Girl in my last post, the sculpt has finally been released! And I'm already in love!
The three exclusive figures for SDCC (San Diego Comic Con) didn't surprise me much, but I got a big surprise when I hoped on Facebook this morning.
Power Girl! I loved the artwork drawn by Shunya Yamashita when it was posted, so I was even more pleased when I saw the figure is spot on!

Power Girl flexing her muscles!
So cute and confident! I can't WAIT to own this one!
Nice bum, not too revealing.
Nice folds in the cape and boots/gloves!
She has the right amounts of cute, sexy and strong. She isn't over done in the muscle department, but she looks like she could take down any bad guy to come her way!
Well done Kotobukiya! I can see her being a big seller.
At this point in time, she's not up for preorder and there's no release date. I don't think it'll be long before you can preorder though.
Original Shunya Yamashita artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment