Sunday 16 September 2012

J Scott Campbell Signed Goodies!

A couple of weeks ago my signed J. Scott Campbell goodies arrived from the official website.
I purchased Ruff Stuff sketch books volume 1 & 2, and MARVELous Art (all signed.)

My lovely art books!

First up, J. Scott Campbell's Ruff Stuff signed set.

A collection of JSC's sketches.
The covers are printed on thick textured card stock, with one bound to be 'read' horizontally, and the other vertically.

Not overly large, but packed full of sketches!
Signatures on the inside cover, in a blue pen.
Alright so lets check out the inside of the books!

It's all so pretty *o*
Every page is jam packed full of sketches. From pretty rough sketches to more completed looking ones. You really get a good feel of how J. Scott Campbell works!

A good example of the different things you'll find in the book.
You'll find Grimm, Marvel, Danger Girl and more in these books!

More completed sketch on the left, and more basic sketches on the right.
Amazing Black Cat sketch in the Vertical book!
I just love sketch books, and these are the sex lol! These will be well prized in my collection.
Now onto the Marvelous art book.

The cover of MARVELous Art.
This art book is full colour, and again, signed. He's signed it right there on the cover in silver pen! Nice :)
Tip of the day, if you can get a signed copy, DO IT. You never know what will happen, and signed products will have more value in the long run.

Gotta love me some comic gals!
JSC is great at drawing ladies, but his men are pretty spot on too!

My spidey senses are tingling!
Love that Black Cat image <3
The book isn't overly fat, but every page is quality. It was also a great price, even with the signature!
Love it!

Now that I've discovered his official website, I'm a bit hooked. I've already ordered more! No doubt another blog post coming ;-)

The backs of the books.

4 comments:

  1. Damn you Liz. I ordered the sketchbooks. I will also be searching for the out of stock artbooks on eBay XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love these when they turn up! :D I think they're a bloody good price too!

      Delete