Tuesday 2 April 2013

Tour of our geeky house!

So it's been like a million years since I've updated my blog! Tons of stuff has happened since the end of last year! Change of job, wedding prep, moving house etc!!
Anyway I thought I'd kick off with a post of all the geeky stuff we have around our house!

Ok so lets start with the gaming room. This is where my partner plays ME3 so I can watch my own things on TV lol! So in this room is like a collection of games, comics, manga, art books and DVD/Blu rays.

Left top to bottom: Collectors editions, odd bits and pieces, games, manga art books
Right top to bottom: More collectors editions, 4 shelves of manga, and 2 shelves of comics. (tons more comics in storage.)



 Alright.. this blog is gonna be pretty image heavy so....




Lots of my CLAMP manga here lol!


Collectors editions!~
SO many comics. There's several more boxes of comics away in storage because there's no room!

Ok so more manga..This shelf in the corner only has manga on it

Portal gun <3, Skyhook and Mass Effect figures

On top of the set of shelves: Play Arts Kai  Mass Effect figures, Assassins creed replica, Normandy replica, Saber and Liara!

A crap ton of DVD's and Blu Rays. The bottom 3 shelves dedicated to anime...almost all of these shelves are completely double stacked!
 That's pretty much that room covered! Onto the rest of the house!


J Scott Campbell signed prints up on the wall!

The top picture is a signed Michael Turner wood block print! <3

Some awesome posters I've picked up along the way!
 Now onto all the figures I have in my lounge!

My bishoujo collection!
Plenty of CLAMP gashapon!
CLAMP Chess


Most of these are like nostalgia!
Yeah... more figures! I know, I have a problem lol
Between my partner and I, we have quite a few Eva figures
CLAMP Chess

Just loads of cute

EVA EVA EVA

Magna Carta!

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Shunya figures!

ANDDDD.. the last of random geek stuff found around the house!

You'll also find a lot of Disney stuff around the house

Lion King soft toy collection!

Star Ocean:Till the end of Time and Chobits

A couple of MLP's


We have a few Pinky St figures around the house!
Well, that's the majority of geekness that fills our house! We're always adding to it though!
Soon I'll be adding some more reviews so stay tuned and thanks for reading! :D


1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty impressive collection! Really good blog post too :)

    ReplyDelete